By financially investing in the program, you are directly helping us increase the number of youth and families being served in Lane County and helping end cycles of disadvantage forever.
When you invest in Friends of the Children, you invest in the future of our children, our community and many generations to come.
There are many ways to donate to Friends of the Children–Lane County Oregon:
Donate one-time or monthly* at our secure online site using your credit or debit card.
*A recurring donation is the easiest way to make a lasting impact by ensuring all our children and Friends are supported consistently throughout the year. You can create a monthly recurring donation through your credit or debit card for as little as $10. You may also select from a variety of recurring periods to best fit your giving needs. You may cancel your automatic donations at any time.
Mail a check with your donation amount to:
Friends of the Children–Lane County
465 Washington Street
Eugene, OR 97401
Make a gift of appreciated stocks and bonds.
Please contact us at 541.632.3237 for specific instructions.
Make a gift from your individual retirement account (IRA) while also enjoying a federal tax benefit.
Double your contribution with a matching gift from your company.
How your investment works:
For every $1 invested, our community saves $26 in social costs.
- $100,000 allows us to hire another pair of Friends and serve an additional 16 youth and families.
- $6,250 sponsors a child in our program for one year.
- $3,000 covers fuel reimbursement costs for all children in the program for a year.
- $480 provides a month of activities and snacks for 16 children in the program.
- $240 provides a month of activities and snacks for 8 children.
- $100 provides fresh snacks for 16 for a month.
- $26 provides one child a month of enriching activities.