The Eaton’s Family-Athlon for Good is about promoting community health and well-being. As such the event will heed the guidance of the State of Oregon and the Oregon Health Authority in the hosting of this event.
Practically this means:
- Registration will be limited to keep the overall number of participants aligned with State regulations.
- Participants will be separated into smaller groups and rotated through event elements to further reduce interactions between participants.
- Participants will wear masks at all times when not participating in a running event.
- Participants will be asked to maintain 6-feet between themselves during all activities associated with the event.
- Running events will have staggered starts.
- Restrooms with hand washing stations will be available.
- Hand sanitizer will also be made available by the organizers.
- Ashton and Brianne Eaton will not take pictures with individual participants this year.
As the event nears, the latest news from the State of Oregon and the Oregon Health Authority will guide our efforts. We appreciate your flexibility, patience, and understanding as we attempt to keep you apprised of the continual changes and updates and implement this event in a manner that keeps all members of our community safe.